Lonestar provides Compliance monitoring to Municipal, Federal and International standards. Our expertise is made possible by our integrated team of professionals in the field. Laboratory analysis of air sampling is performed using NIST or equivalent standards for accuracy. Our equipment is calibrated / inspected routinely to ensure maximum sensitivity and efficiency.
Stationary Source & Ambient Air Monitoring
The needs for Stack Emissions Testing are changing, quickly and drastically. Industries from non-metallic mineral processors to synthetic organic chemical manufacturers and from clean fuel boilers to hazardous waste incinerators are experiencing new or revamped environmental regulations that require routine scheduled third party testing for comparison and analysis.
"Criteria pollutants" are no longer the primary environmental concern. Now industries and general public are also concerned with Air Quality for Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs), maximum achievable control technologies (MACT), Title V, metals, dioxins, furans, and speciated organics. As environmental regulations out pace method development and technology, sampling expertise and regulatory knowledge are paramount to a successful stack testing program.
Lonestar Environmental Testing Division maintains a veteran stack testing staff that has the expertise to meet the needs of our clients in this dynamic environment. We specialize in innovative solutions to environmental challenges and continual improvement to routine methodologies. We are equipped with state of the art equipment and cutting edge technologies. Our philosophy is to work in partnership with our clients to meet regulatory commitments, optimize processes, and identify process improvements.
Lonestar provides stack testing and ambient air monitoring services to solve many environmental challenges:
- Regulatory Compliance (Title V, MACT, BACT, NESHAP, NSPS, PSD, etc.)
- Control Equipment Specification / Performance /Acceptance
- Real-Time Process Evaluation and Optimization
- Worker and Public Safety / Air Quality
- CEMS/PEMS Certifications
- Emissions Surveys
- Waste Reduction
- Trial Burns
Gases are monitored both in the stack and ambient air. Our sampling expertise includes airborne contaminants and these routinely analyzed constituents:
- Particulates (Total, PM-10, Condensable, Size Fractioning)
- Heavy Metals including Low Level Mercury
- Semi-volatile Organics (PAHs, PCBs, POHCs)
- Volatile Organics (Speciated and Total)
- Dioxins and Furans
- Acid Gases (HCl,HF, H2SO4)
- Combustion Products (CO, SO2, NOx
Particulates Monitoring in Air Using E-Sampler
Monitoring Particulates in indoor, outdoor and workplace atmospheres is performed by Lonestar using:
- Sampler equipped with continuous data logging capability
- Measurement of Total Particulate, Respirable Particulate (PM10) and Particulate 2.5 micron
As a part of the workplace compliance program with many companies, Lonestar monitors noise levels as follows:
- Measurement of Noise in dB in Outdoor, Workplace and from Operating Equipment
- Noise meter confirms to IEC 61672 Class 1 and Class 2 ANSI S-1.4
- Meter with continuous Data Logging ability and measures Total dB, Leq, min. & max, Leq50, L10 & L90